Thursday, February 12, 2009
Grace
God's grace is an incredible thing, and they say God works in mysterious ways, I feel that is true this week. How can I feel comforted during a time of loss, when I'm with strangers in a foreign land? The answer is Grace........seen this week through the beauty of nature! I felt comforted in my surroundings on safari this week, despite hearing news that my Grandmother has passed away in Canada. Maybe it was the outstanding beauty, maybe it was the incredible quiet, maybe it was the way every plant and animal seemed to live in harmony or for a purpose, but I found clarity in the complexity of nature in the Mara. I've posted new photos in my picasa web album of the amazing animals and scenery we were blessed to see, and the wonderful family from New Zealand I was adopted into this week. I'm grateful for so much, mostly that my Grandma is in a better place, with my Grandpa and with the creator, the creator of all the beauty I enjoyed this week. I feel like God was comforting me by showing me a small portion of the beauty that Grandma is seeing now in heaven.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment